Monday, June 10, 2013

...home...

 
It's funny how within one moment your world changes..
How what you want doesn't matter as much..
& your whole world revolves around your child..
 
David will be 2 weeks old tomorrow..
I notice little changes in him..
like how his hair has lightened from dark to light brown..
How he is waking up more..
Tho, he still is nocturnal..
Like a possum.
 
On Wednesday, I'm going on a shop hop
with Mom & Cindy..
It will be my first full day away from David..
It should be interesting..
 
Happy Sewing to you~
 Laura Ann
 


1 comment:

  1. As one nurse told me when my first son was born, "It's amazing how such a tiny bundle can turn your world completely upside down!" Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!