Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy.. busy..Busy bee..


I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately.. cause, I've been a busy little bee..
 
Our cake decorator at work went in earlier this week and had her baby.
Which means more hours for me..
(not a bad thing)
And, I have the weekend off!!
Sew, maybe on Friday AND Saturday I can get some sewing done..
 
Sew.. I wanted to also share with you that I'm doing another fabric scrap swap..
This one is just the USA.
I figured why not?!? It's kinda cool to get fabrics from another state or country.. :)
Who knows what I'll use them for..
The possibilities are endless..
I really want to make
 the scrap vomit quilt
OR
OR Doodle Stamp from Quilt Doodle Designs

Decisions Decisions..


1 comment:

  1. Laura the scrap vomit quilt looks exciting but what a name. Is there a pattern for that one?

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!