Friday, August 31, 2012

YAY!! A friday night where I can SEW!!

 
 
It's not very often it seems that I have a Friday where I don't work Saturday. I'm very excited.
I'm so excited I could do cartwheels..
It's been a very exciting week.. I turned 31 on Wednesday and had an absolutely wonderful day thanks to my Amazing husband :)
I made a birthday resolution to be happier, forget about gossip at work and not be so negative...
I think I can do that.. I know I can!!
 
Sew, tonight I'm going to work on a test pattern for Sister C@ Quilt Doodles. :) I promised her I wouldn't blog about it until later.. I'm going to just say that its 'Creams & Christmas'
I'm also going to work my block for the Leafs me Happy blog hop on Oct 1-10th :) & for the Wicked blog hop on Oct 22nd- 31st.. I love Halloween.. It's my favorite holiday..
 
Happy Sewing~
 Laura Ann
this is Smokie.. Mom & Dad's dog.. He loves it when I dress him up.. :)
 
 
P.s. Remember there is a blog hop going on..  Click the picture above to get a full listing of the blogs on the hop :)  

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, puppy in the costume...HILARIOUS =D
    I'm looking forward to the Wickedness too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I lived at my parent's place I would dress him up all the time.. Rosie & Gizmo don't know what's coming.. :) I'm already looking for halloween costumes for them.. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You should see the picture of him in the reighdeer horns or the flappy winter hat.. ;)

      Delete

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!