Wednesday, February 8, 2012

to quilt or not to quilt?!?!?



So, I have today off!!!  So instead of being in my sewing room surrounded by my fabrics creating Hubby and I are cleaning our bedroom.. Quite possibly we will get to the office and guest bedroom today too.  Its a project that we've been wanting to get going on for awhile. So, maybe tomorrow I can eek out 90 mins of sewing time to make up for missing yesterday( Dad's 75th Birthday) and today... 

I love sewing... I tell anyone who wants to start that if you can drive you can opperate a sewing machine and if you can dream it, you can create it. I've got all these ideas of things I want to create but it seems I haven't enough hours in a day.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave me a Message.. I would love to hear from you!!